If you are unable to get to the Post Office we can create a pre paid returns labels for you to drop off your parcel into a Royal Mail Parcel Box and deduct £3.95 from your refund. Please note that Post Offices will not accept your parcel.
TO USE THIS SERVICE
* You will drop the return into a Royal Mail Parcel Post Box but this can be done any time of the day, seven days a week.
* Your returns label is valid for 7 days from the date it is created.
* We can email the label for you to print at home or we can post a label to you if you do not have a printer.
* This Service is only available in the United Kingdom.
* We can also arrange a DHL Collection from home but this DHL service is £6.99 which will be deducted from your refund.
If you would like to use this drop off service please read the details below and email our team on firstname.lastname@example.org or send a WhatsApp. Our customer service team work Monday to Saturday and will respond to emails as soon as possible.
ONCE YOU HAVE YOUR LABEL - PREPARE YOUR RETURN
Reuse and recycle any secure jiffy bag or a tough clean secure outer bag.
Please do not use a box.
The maximum size of a return is 44cm long x 35cm wide x 16cm high.
Please remove any previous labels from the packaging you are using.
Please attach your returns label ensuring the barcode is flat and the label is secure.
WHERE TO DROP OFF MY PARCEL RETURN
Royal Mail Parcel boxes are almost double the size of a standard post box.
- Click on this link to the Royal Mail Parcel Post Boxes website to find a Parcel Post Box
- Scroll down on the Royal Mail page to the Parcel Box Locations section.
- In the A-Z list, scroll down to your town or city, click on the nearest parcel box location on the link called ‘See on Map’ for example as below, it shows the street, the town, the postcode and a link.
COBDEN STREET LEICESTER LE1 See on map
- On the Royal Mail website, the location of the Parcel Box you have chosen will be is indicated with a RED Map Marker. You can click on the red marker to find the exact location. You can also see a street view to see the parcel box.
THE PARCEL BOXES
You can drop off any day of the week and any time of day or night 24/7.
If on the rare occasion a box is full, we would suggest taking to another location nearby or returning another day.
Once dropped off we will receive your return within two working days and process your refund minus £3.95 very promptly.
By requesting and using a returns label, you are accepting that we will deduct £3.95 from your order value.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Tel: 0116 2414627 | WhatsApp: 07501959141 | Email email@example.com
Our personal shopping team will either call you back or reply by email to you.